The Museums on the Green, along with the Falmouth Garden Club, will present “A Colonial Christmas” from Saturday, November 30th to Sunday, December 8.
The 1790 Dr. Francis Wicks House will be decorated and complimentary tours of the venue will be held each day from 10 am to 2 pm.
Additionally, the house will be open from 5 pm to 8 pm on December 7th in conjunction with the Falmouth Town Green Tree Lighting.
Here are some of the activities planned for that week:
* “Build Your Own Gingerbread House--a Children’s Activity”. Saturday, December 7, 10 am-12 pm. $ 5 per child (Call for reservations)
* “Nutty the Nutcracker (Who Didn’t Like Nuts!)–a children’s and adult book reading with author Stephanie Blackman, Saturday, December 7, 12:00 pm: FREE!
* Saving Santa’s Seals–a children’s and adult book reading with author Ted Murphy, Saturday, December 7, 4:30 pm. FREE!
* SANTA IS HERE! Saturday, December 7, 5-7 pm (before Tree Lighting). FREE!
Additionally, listen to the fiddle music and jazz being played in our Education Center and in the 1790 Wicks House!
* “The Lighthouse Santa“–reading and book signing with author Sara Hoagland Hunter. Sunday, December 8, 11 am (before Christmas parade in Falmouth). FREE!